I have excluded myself through the Gambling Commission, can I still change this?

Modified on Tue, 28 Jun 2022 at 04:09 PM

You can request a lift of the voluntary exclusion at any time. 

To do so, you must send a signed request in writing, including a copy of both sides of your identity card, to the Gaming Commission. After a three-month waiting period, you will then have access to PepperMill Casino again. 

For more information, click here

Was this article helpful?

That’s Great!

Thank you for your feedback

Sorry! We couldn't be helpful

Thank you for your feedback

Let us know how can we improve this article!

Select atleast one of the reasons
CAPTCHA verification is required.

Feedback sent

We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article