I suspect that someone I know may have a gambling addiction, what can I do?

Modified on Tue, 28 Jun 2022 at 04:11 PM

Are you concerned about a loved one who is playing irresponsibly? 

In that case, you can request a third-party access ban from the Gaming Commission. Please note that this procedure is more complicated than the procedure for self-exclusion requested by the player. 

More information on how to request an access ban for third parties can be found here.  

Was this article helpful?

That’s Great!

Thank you for your feedback

Sorry! We couldn't be helpful

Thank you for your feedback

Let us know how can we improve this article!

Select atleast one of the reasons
CAPTCHA verification is required.

Feedback sent

We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article